Wednesday, September 5th, 2012
I’m Currently In Love With…
& I’m back. I took a longer break from the blog then just the normal Labor Day break. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already know why, but for those that don’t here is a little break-down of the events that took place. I have two rules while drinking: 1. No Vodka, 2. No Shots. I didn’t break just one of those rules, I broke both. If your name is Larry, I blame you. ;) Basically, I ended up drinking way too much, rupturing a blood vessel in my throat, and going to the emergency room at 2AM. Walked out at 6AM with plenty of fluids in me, and told to see a Gastroenterologist for acid reflux and a cardiologist for heart palpitations. So drinking too much vodka, was kind of a blessing in disguise, health-wise. I kept putting off the heart & acid-reflux thing, but the doctor gave me a kick in the pants that I needed. I did end up coming down with a sinus infection though, so the blog will probably be quiet for the rest of the week. But since I can’t post most of the pictures from the weekend for the weekend wrap-up because of their nature (besides the ones you’ve already seen on Instagram) here is a currently loving:
Sources: Jeremiah Weed, Big Bang Theory, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Chevy Truck, Logo Quiz, Scarf, Fall
1. Fall Season TV Shows – One of the best things about fall is the tv shows. All of my favorites are coming back this month, all in the same week and I couldn’t be more excited. HIMYM – September 24th, New Girl – September 25th & The Big Bang Theory – September 27th. If you don’t watch these shows already, I highly suggest that you do!
2. Jeremiah Weed – This stuff is pretty freaking tasty and it’s cheaper than Mike’s Hard Lemonade. It comes in three flavors… cola, tea and lemonade.
3. Logo Quiz App – I’ve been playing this game on my phone since I’ve been under the weather lately, and it’s pretty addicting and really makes you think. It gives you a bunch of company logos, and you have to type in who it’s for. I haven’t been able to beat any levels yet, but I’m getting there. Some of them are so challenging.
4. Chevy Silverado – As most of you many know, we’ve been looking for a truck since Travis’ car caught on fire a few weeks ago. Travis has his eye on one just like this one, and I’m hoping that he gets it. We’ve been riding around in his Mom’s Tahoe lately, and it’s so nice to have such a big vehicle.
5. Scarfs – I’ve never been a scarf person, but this year I’m all into them. I even have this exact scarf and I’m ready for the cold weather to come so I can bust it out.
6. Fall! – I am so anxious for the fall weather to come, and for the leaves to change. I’m completely over the summertime now, give me hoodie weather!
What are you loving lately?