Wednesday, November 7th, 2012
I’m currently in love with…
Sources: Left Center Right Game, Chinese Air Lantern,
Granny z’s Mint Iced Tea, Young House Love Book, Zesty Garden Mix
1. Young House Love Book – I received my copy of the book last weekend and it is full of inspiration. They did a fantastic job on their first book and I can’t wait to see what they have in store for book #2. (They got a two book deal) Travis & I are planning on going to Washington D.C. for their December 1st book signing and just making a day of it in the city by doing some sight-seeing.
2. Left Right Center Game – Last week I played this game with my two Uncle’s and Travis; we had a blast! We played with quarters, and I cleaned house! Such a great game to play while you’re drinking, but it does get a little rowdy.
3. Vlasic Zesty Garden Mix – I’m addicted to this stuff. I went through an entire jar, in a week, by myself. It’s just too delicious and hot. I just wished they’d put less pickles in the mix, and put more cauliflower, carrots and onions in.
4. Granny Z’s Mint Iced Tea Wine – You might remember me talking about this wine a few weeks back. IT IS AMAZING! The best wine I’ve ever had. Travis’ Mom even loves it, so much that she bought an entire case of the stuff (that’s 12 bottles worth!). We had her pick us up two bottles as well. We are so anxious to get our hands on them!
5. Chinese Air Lanterns – While camping over Halloween, someone was setting these off in the sky. Some people started freaking out, thinking that they are ufo’s (cough, Junior…) but they are actually tiny little hot air balloons with a candle inside. Now everyone wants to set them off next summer at one of our camping trips.
What are you loving this month? One thing that I didn’t add to the list is the election. I’m SOOO glad it’s over. All of the political signs and commercials were driving me nuts. America has finally spoken.