Currently Lovin’: July Edition
Thursday, July 04, 2013
First of all, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! The 4th is one of my favorite holidays ever and sadly, this year I don’t think we are going to be celebrating on the actual holiday, with the move and all of that, plus Travis might have to work. We are however, going to a party this weekend at Travis’ sister house and the weekend of the 19th, we will be camping and be seeing fireworks set off from the river. Perfection.
Sources: Wine Sippy Cup, Prison Break, Reds Apple Ale, Friends with Benefits, Motorized Cooler, Icee’s.
1. I just discovered these wine sippy cups and I need to get myself one as soon as possible. Amazon sells them, and they come in a huge variety of colors.
2. Our settlement is in one week. Exactly one week! Our final walk-thru is at 9:30 a.m., followed by settlement at 10:30 a.m.
3. This has kind of been my drink at the bar lately, but Travis really wants me to switch to something else since they are $4 a bottle, but it is just sooo good.
4. This is our latest Netflix obsession, plus the main character is easy on the eyes.
5. It is very rare that we see a good movie, but this one had us laughing all the way through.
6. Our motorized cooler. You really can’t beat it. Hopefully it starts running this month though! Time to tear that motor out for the third time!
7. Lets face it, it’s hot. And what better way to beat the heat than with a Icee.
Enjoy your 4th!