Currently Lovin’ – December Edition
Monday, December 02, 2013
Can you believe that it’s already December & Christmas is just a few short weeks away!? Like I do every month (or at least try to do) I’ve rounded up my favorite things. And of course, some of them are holiday themed.
Sources: Cranberry RedBull, beer tasting set, Kitty Caps, Hershey Park Candy lane,
Google Antalytics, Light Up Pub, Blue Christmas Lights.
1. Cranberry RedBull – I’m pretty sure RedBull has made my monthly list quite a few times now. I should probably get some help for my addiction, but it is just so needed lately. I’ve recently started drinking the cranberry ones and they are delicious and makes things seem a little more festive.
2. Hershey Park Candy Lane – I actually received tickets for this and I’m so excited to go! I have not gone to this event for quite a few years so I’m anxious to see how it changed, and how much has stayed the same. Plus, I’m anxious for some hot cocoa from there.
3. Kitty Cap Nail Caps – These things save my hands and my eyes (yes my eyes!) from getting scratched up by Milo’s claws. Sometimes they are a little difficult to get on him, but I’ve found when he is sleepy and/or sleeping is the best time to put them on. They also do fall off a good bit, but I’d rather one or two fall off every now and then, versus getting scratched to death when he is trying to play with us.
4. Carole Towne Christmas Porcelain Lighted Malone’s Pub – I have two of my Grandma’s Christmas Light Up Scenes and now I want to collect them, especially when I saw this light up Irish Pub at Lowe’s the other day!
5. Beer tasting set – Travis and I were gifted these beer tasting glasses by RedEvelope a few weeks ago and we are so anxious to show them off once our basement bar is complete!
6. Google Analytics – I recently removed the JetPack Plug-in from my WordPress dashboard because it was causing problems, and I’ve started just relying on my Google Analytics account for my stats. Turns out it’s more accurate!
7. Blue Christmas Lights – A few weekends ago, Travis and I bought some blue Christmas lights for the outside of our house. We are still waiting for a semi-warmish day to put them up and it looks like that might be this week! We have been looking for red light netting too, but so far no luck. Yes, we are doing New England Patriots colors. ;)