Friday, February 1st, 2013
I’m Currently In Love With…
Can you believe it’s February already? I can’t. 2013 is already flying by! I completely missed December’s “Currently Lovin’”, but I’m kicking off February by getting back into the swing of things. Here are a few things I’m loving for the month of February…
Sources: Pecan Carmel Clusters, Vine App, Bobble Bottle, Viggle.
1. Viggle – I’ve been using this app since around November, and it’s pretty great. You basically just “Check-In” when you are watching a tv show, and you earn points. You can also play games to earn points, like My Guy, which you play during football games. I currently have 11,000 points (you earn 4,000 points just for having Directv) and I’m saving up for the 4 Million points cruise, (in my dreams, right?) even though I’m kind of afraid of being on big boats.
2. Vine – This app is not even a month old yet, but it’s pretty great. It’s like Instagram, but instead of pictures, it’s videos. It’s really interesting to look into the lives of fellow blog friends and see them in almost “real-time”, moving & talking. I have to warn you though, that my video’s will probably be either Coco or random drunk moments that you probably won’t even understand. (My apologies) You can find me by searching Mailbox Journey.
3. Valentine’s Day – I’m all about the smaller holidays. I’m not that big on Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I LOVE Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day and the 4th of July. My mantel has been decorated for Valentine’s Day since Mid-January, so I’m ready to go!
4. Family Time – Camping season is inching closer and closer, which means that I’ll be spending a whole bunch of time with my family. Once February hits there are always get-togethers (Superbowl, Camping Meetings, Nascar races, Poker nights) with the family, and it’s very much needed. For the month of January I barely say anyone. Travis and I were just working and working, and then crashing on the couch when we got home. We are both ready for some much needed family time, and we started it off last night with a trip to the family business.
5. Hershey’s Pecan Carmel Clusters – These are amazing. I’m not sure how many of you know this, but I live really close to Hershey. (as in their exit is only one exit away from our apartment, and we use to live one town over) So we always have plenty of Hershey’s candy in the office. Lately I’ve been scarfing these little babies down, and I don’t even really like carmel. So delicious.
6. Bobble Water Bottle - I’ve been trying to drink a lot of water lately, and this little bottle really helps me stay on track at work. I’ve had it for the past month and water is the only thing I drink at work now. The bottle is a little loud to drink out of, but I don’t mind.
What are you loving lately? & What team are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? I’ll be watching the game, but not rooting for any team… I’m still upset at the Patriot’s loss against the Ravens. By the way, how do you all like the updated layout?