I can’t believe it’s August already, where did the summertime go? We are now in our last month of summer and although I’m looking forward to the Autumn season, I’m not ready to give up floating down the river, tan-lines and the warm weather. Along with the things that I”m not ready to give up just yet, is the things that I’m currently lovin’…
Source: Tube, Android, Farmer’s Market, Boots, Falling Skies, Slushie, The Vow
1. Meet Me @ The Farmer’s Market Print from The Wheatfield Etsy Shop – I came across this print on someone’s blog, who was featuring all of The Wheatfield’s work; however, I can’t remember what blog that was. :( But that’s where I found all of these amazing prints and I happened to order this farmer’s market print last week, which should be arriving shortly. It’s going to go in our kitchen, I just have to find the perfect frame.
2. The Vow – I finally saw this movie a few nights ago. I know, I know… shame on me. But I loved it. Any movie/book that makes me cry is a good one. Which reminds me, my favorite book was made into a movie, The Lucky One, and I still haven’t seen that one.
3. Western Boots – Travis bought a pair of these for himself back in May and I’ve been jealous ever since. I’ve wanted a new pair of boots for awhile now. I use to have a pair back in 9th grade, but I have no idea what happened to them. A girl that loves country music, needs some cowgirl boots.
4. Powerade Sonic Slushies – I’ve been addicted to these things ever since Travis bought me one a few months ago. They are just too good, especially since it’s been really hot out, and they cured my sore throat a few weeks ago.
5. River Tubing – I’ve gone tubing once this year, but I’m looking forward to the camping trip later on in the month where we go tubing pretty much the entire weekend. 4 – 6 hour floats, down the Juniata River. Hopefully we don’t run out of beer this time.
6. Android Jelly Bean – Travis just upgraded my Android phone to the new Jelly Bean system. It’s pretty sweet. I like it a lot better than the Ice cream Sandwich system, which I had way too many issues with.
7. Falling Skies on TNT, Sundays at 9PM EST – It’s now in it’s second season and it definitely puts you at the edge of your seat. Whatever we are doing on Sundays, our focus is to always get home by 8:30, so we don’t miss a minute of the show. We’re addicted.
What are you lovin’ lately? Are you ready to tackle the last month of summer, or are you just ready for Fall to get here?