I’m currently in love with…
- Coral Canvas Tote Bag from The Shops at Target. This bag will be available in stores on May 6th and online at Target.com and I can’t wait. It’s a gorgeous bag for only $19.99
- Picnik alternative: PicMonkey. I’ve been using this website for all of my picture editing since Picnik closed, and I think I like it even more than Picnik (even though it’s the same engineers who made both photo editing websites.)
- Deer Forest print from the Etsy shop sharpshirter. I actually just bought this print and I’m waiting for it to arrive. It’s girly, but yet very “manly”, since it has to do with deer. With shipping it’s $21.
- Owl Corkscrew from Mod Cloth. After the trouble I had during Weekend Wrap-Up #6, I’ll need to get myself one of these cute corkscrews.
- Ctrl, Alt + Del Pillows from an Etsy store called diffractionfiber. You might have seen these pillows on the hit show, Two in a Half Men. These would be perfect on our couch since Travis is a computer geek. The shop owner is currently on a maternity hiatus, but once she is back in action, I’ll be ordering these for our living room. They are $55 for the set of three.
What have you been lovin’ lately?
Special Message: I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on something – I go camping every single year from Easter weekend until Halloween weekend (Mid-April thru the end of October). Which means that every OTHER weekend, I’m spending the weekend outdoors with family. This also means that a lot of my posts this summer are going to be about alcohol drink recipes and food recipes. I will try to squeeze in as many craft and DIY projects into the blog over the summer as I can, along with some antique adventures. I hope you will all stick around and read the blog, even though “home” stuff is not going to be the front runner for the summertime.
P.S. It’s Friday! So in-case you missed this week’s posts here they are:
Monday – Weekend Wrap-Up #8
Tuesday – Last Month on Mailbox Journey
Wednesday – Chalkboard Scrapbook Paper Bunting
Thursday – Blueberry Lemonade with Vodka
Have a great weekend & I’ll see you on Monday. :)