I’m Currently In Love With…
Friday, April 06, 2012
I’ve been CRAZY busy at work lately, that’s why this post is being posted so late on a Friday. In fact, I didn’t even have my little lovin’ board put together until this morning, oops. But it’s done, so here you go! Everything I’m currently diggin’ at this point in time. :)
1. Instagram for Android! On Tuesday the Instagram App for Android was finally released and I’m lovin’ it! You can follow me by searching for: MelanieHoffert on the app. :)
2. Bright Green Pot Holders from Crate & Barrel. I fell in love with these things as soon as I saw them. & they are only $4.95 each, which makes me love them even more! I’d love to have a green themed kitchen one day.
3. Awesome Sauce I don’t know where I got this saying from, possibly from Brandi, since she’s always coming up with some hilarious sayings, but I’ve never even used this word before or even though about using it. However, in my frantic rush of getting ready this morning, it just popped out. I said “That would be awesome sauce”, as I told Travis about him finally lugging those sold air conditioners to work with him. I think it’s going to be my new go to phrase about EVERYTHING. I’m so sorry in advance, but I think it stuck.
4. Bright Pillows! Another Crate & Barrel thing. I want some big, bright and comfy pillows on my sofa right now! And Crate and Barrel has an entire slew of them (is that a word?) for $24.95 each.
5. Driftwood Side Table Okay, one last Crate & Barrel find. (Can you tell what my favorite store is?) This Driftwood Side Table I’ve been in love with FOREVERRRR. It would be death to my wallet at $399, but it’s just so gorgeous.
Have a great Easter Weekend Everyone!